Friday 10 February 2017

The Moment of Truth with Evangelist Favour Amadi

Ladies and Gentlemen  I welcome you to tonight's episode
With a round of applause let's make welcome the guest for tonight Evangelist Favour Amadi



Thank you Adaeze. My names are Evangelist Mrs Favour Eva Amadi

Q: Ma please can you without wasting more times share with us how you met your husband?

A: Well I met my husband in a very official setting . I went to look for business and he was also around to sort out some business deals

Q: Ma, can you enumerate a little on the dating and what convince you that he is your husband?  Favour Amadi

A: We went into talking for several months . No serious attachment just formal talks . Then I found out he that is far beyond what I ever expected in a would be husband . Very educated, God fearing, very patient n caring and strong willed

He never gave me  a breathing  space right from the day he set his eyes on me. That's why I said he is patient . He patiently endured for months till I gave him a face

Q: Ma Favour in other words,  patient should be a virtue every man should have

A: Yes if you are in love be patient till the end. Don't be in a hurry to have what will eventually be yours


Q: During courtship as young adults then,  was the issue of purity or as the Bible puts it...  Bed undifiled a case with you?

A: Yes first I was afraid of getting pregnant and maybe not getting married to the guy. That was my reason for keeping away from him.
I guess that was his reason for paying my bride price immediately I said yes to his proposal

Q:Let's get straight  to some points I would love you to address
It is obvious you had a career before you met your husband
Did your career got threatened  y him
Did he made you give up your career just to Marry him
Mummy Favour Amadi
Not really . I was still in school but engaged in business because I never wanted to be vulnerable to any man

How were you able to build career and family simultaneously?
How helpful is your husband in this regard?


A: Well when I finally got married to him the story change a little bit. I was then asked to stay home and never to work.
At first it was hard nuts to crack . To be a full time housewife after my certificate in mass communication ? Not easy but I had to submit to whatever that made him happy n comfortable

Q: As a woman who has passion to build her own business empire did you feel threatened by his decision?
Share with us how you handled this

A: I was not threatened because I love him and I was willing to submit. The moment I obeyed he began to loosen up to let me go ahead with my dreams

Q:In other words mummy Favour Amadi you can win your husband over by first obeying their command before reasoning with them?

A: Yes submit to him at all levels

The full time housewife lasted after my first baby then he gave me a window to do business but very close to the house

Q: Mummy Favour Amadi please can you share with us how you handled your finance before you went back to business and after you went back to biz.
Do you advise couples to have a joint account ?

A: Every woman should find something to do. A woman is a help mate not liability .

I am contented with what I have that way i remain stable when I have and when I don't have. Yes if you want a better understanding in your home have a joint account . It puts checks and balances . I and my husband do have one

Q: Have you ever raised your voice back on your husband?

A: Yes I have raised my voice back on my husband.
I have with time known high voice does not give me results so i cry whenever he is upset . Haha is funny but is working for me very very well. With prayer more often now tension is reduced

Q: Please what advice will u give to young upcoming girls who feel that  they don't want to work but they actually want to end up with already made husband  because that is what is actually happening in the society.

A: Is better and more enjoyable to build your own home . Marry your friend and grow up with him that way you will have respect. Let the book of proverbs 18:22 be what he will say of you

Q: There is a popular saying that men are attracted by what they see
Ma Favour Amadi please share with the house how you are able to maintain sweet sixteen look for your husband years later.
And which advise do you have for newly married or intending ones on how to look good for your man since most  Christians women seem to loose focus on this aspect of their life as soon as they say I do to the man?

A: Always be that his babe he saw and had sleepless night for .Even after having children and maybe disfigured in many ways  stay on point for him.  Don't be carried away because you are a wife rather give him assignment that will bring home with excitement

Q: Have you ever had third party in your quarrels?

A: No we usually settle any differences quickly because we hardly do anything reasonable when there is an issue . I always meet my pastor for counseling
Be careful discussing your family issues with third a party . People can advice you out rather than settle your issue

Q:Your husband is a well known public figure,  dies that threaten your trust for him
Or make you a jealous wife?
How do you handle his public life and still maintain peace at home

A:Jealousy is an expression of love. God is equally a jealous lover . So he knows am very jealous so he is guided  . Most importantly I make him see me as no 1 babe so he maintains

Q:How best can you make your husband believe in your dreams as a wife?

A: The best way your husband can believe in your dream is when he sees strength and passion in that your dream

Q: My question? Dealing with mood wings... Sometimes it so happen that you may not be in right frame of mind to talk or possibly interact, you just want to be left alone because something happened that got you vex... And it may not feel ok with iether of you at that minute. It can happen to both of you anytime. How do u cope with your husband at such times to keep the peace balanced... Expecially wen he needs to communicate with you?

A: Is always good to watch your man's body language so as to know play it down . Give a space for his ego

Well for me my husband never allows me to go into such moods. He finds a way of quickly talking me off it and vise versa


Mama,This is a controversial one but I think we should handle it too

How is your sex life with your husband?

As a woman have you ever initiated sex and different sex abuse with your husband?
Was his reaction to such initiation if any positive or negative

How would you advise our married  Christian sisters to spice up their sexual life.
Wait!
Does sex have an important role in marriage relationship?

Please talk us like a mother!

A: Sex is the icing to the cake called marriage . Be his babe and not his mother at all times . Don't be conservative and stingy . Sex should be enjoyed at all times

Q:How did you manage to over come your rivals. I mean during courtship

A: "I maintained my worth and he confessed that there was no girl like me"


Q: Before we call it a night mummy Favour Amadi please can you advise the house both married and intending singles on how to make the right choice and maintain a peaceful home and still be able to build a career for oneself!

A: For the single don't be in a hurry to jump into  marriage . Most people go into wedding but not ready for marriage . Marriage requires love , patience , commitment and endurance . For the married the same goes . In marriage self dies . We and not I is magic of a peaceful home.
Be wise with whom you discuss your family matters with . Start with little talks to see what the remarks and suggestion will be before downloading all the issues.
Please don't go that far by asking someone to talk to your spouse . He will feel humiliated
FINAL WORD
It has been a remarkable evening I must confess
I have more questions but time is already far spent
Maybe you and hubby can be our guest one more time in future

Thank you mummy Favour Amadi for taking out time to honor this chat.
I am sure many people have learnt from your well of wisdom.

May God continue to keep and enrich you and your family especially your husband

My special regards to him for allowing you participate in today's  Moment Of Truth

I also appreciate all my friends and   followers who participated in today's program.  God bless you richly
We meet again next week,  same time, same venue different Guest!

Meanwhile the question and answer from participants continues as long as our mummy wishes.

God bless us all.
#AdaHearts  #MomentofTruth
Thank you for having me in your program . God bless you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment