Wednesday 25 October 2017

Childhood

Some of us hard a childhood we wished to never grow up from, why some of us have the kind that forced us to grow too quickly.
I belong to the later. The love and affection I Experienced as a child was short lived after grandpa passed on.
You know coming from that background where you don't have an official biological father? Where you were termed to be a mistake. Yea, then the only man that stood as a figure joined the dead at age 6? Then you are left almost to grow up overnight.

The stigma many kids without biological fathers faces especially in the third world countries is better imagined than experienced. I can talk on this because I was a victim. That popular adage that said... "A goat that belongs to the community always does of starvation". And those who would even render a helping hand will have so much conditions attached to it. A beggar had no choice right?
I once was in that category too!

You can share your experience with me here in the comment section

No comments:

Post a Comment